Any personal data provided by You to Maya Zarkovic/Maja Žarković through any means (verbal, written, in electronic form, or by Your use of the website www.mayazarkovic.com ) will be held and processed under the data protection principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation for the purposes for which You have given consent, to provide the services from Maya Zarkovic.
Maya Zarkovic MAME MAAM BMus(Hons) dip.RCM Holistic Counsellor and Creative Professional (herewith referred to as “Maya”, “She”, “Her”) is a trading name of Arte Adria Ltd. registered in England and Wales No 10383478. All Your personal data and information with regard to counselling requests will be available to Maya only.
Types of Your Personal Data Collected
- Enquiries – Registering with Maya to request access to Her services, sessions and activities (herein “Maya’s Sessions”) can be done online, on paper or in person. The information You give her on the forms (including all enquiry and application forms) may include Your name, postal address, email address, phone number and other data that Maya finds relevant.
- The First Session – Maya will ask about Your current personal, social, medical, and financial circumstances during an initial appointment. She may also ask about Your background and family history and the issues that are affecting You now. Maya requires this information to decide about the best professional offers to You.
- Website – Maya uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous user behaviour and statistics. The collection and use of this data by Google Inc. are subject to their Privacy Policies.
Use of Your Personal Data
Maya uses information held about You in the following ways:
- To provide You with the professional services requested from her.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other services, seminars, workshop and retreats and events that she offers that are similar to those You have already purchased or enquired about, unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To provide suitable appointments and notify You about changes to Your appointments.
- To seek feedback from You on Your experience of counselling.
- To improve her work service to ensure that it is provided in the most effective manner for You and for Her.
- To administer Her service, including arranging appointments, data analysis, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To keep in touch with those who consent to this for organisational, service and professional development.
- To fulfil her administrative, legal and contractual obligations to You.
Maya will never share any information about You with the third party, except in the following situations:
- To comply with Law – Maya may share Your information where she is required to by law or by the law regulations and other rules
- To protect and defend the rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Your consent – Maya may share Your information with professional carers or others You have requested or agreed her to contact.
Security of Your Personal Data
All information You provide to Maya is stored as securely as possible. All paper forms and correspondence are kept in locked cabinets, and all electronic records are stored securely electronically using the firewalls and data security protocols. Access is by password-protected authentication or by IT service provider using secure technology. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Any transmission is at Your own risk. Once Maya has received Your information, She will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Your identifiable personal information is kept separately from any session notes and otour descriptive material. Client notes and other documentation are destroyed three years after the end of counselling, and personal contact details are destroyed/deleted after seven years of no contact or updates.
Security of Your Sensitive Data
All sensitive/credit information You supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Maya implements a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of Your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Maya does not address anyone under the age of 18. She does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Maya with Personal Data, please contact Her. If Maya becomes aware that She has collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, She will take steps to remove that information from her servers.
Links to Other Websites
You have the right to ask us to provide a copy of the information held by Maya in her records. You also have the right to require her to correct any inaccuracies in Your information. If You would like to do this, please contact Maya by using links at the bottom of this page.
You may withdraw Your consent for us to hold and process Your data at any time. You can withdraw Your consent by submitting the request via the links at the end of this page.
- Google Analytics – The same as hundreds of thousands of websites You visit, Maya uses Google Analytics to collect generic, anonymous data from all visitors to monitor how Her website is used. This data is shared with Google in return for the service they provide.
- If You find any other cookies on this website, please let Maya know immediately as they have not been installed by Maya.